Thursday 13 June 2013

Feelin' girly

I've had these two nail polishes sitting in my collection for a while ..... collecting dust. When it comes to polish I tend to gravitate towards darker shades, glitter or holographic. So these pinks aren't usually my go to shade. I haven't purchased a new polish in a while and felt like a change on my fingers when these two caught my eye. It gave me the idea to try them together!
Left; OPI Princesses Rule! Right; Mod About You

Princesses Rule is a sheer pink with tiny silver glitters in it. The constancy is great like most OPI nail polishes and covers the nail after one layer. Mod About You is a pale milky pink. Its extremely opaque and would be fine with just one layer but I prefer two just to build the colour a little bit more. 


The colour combo on my nails

Together they create a girly look which isn't overly flashy like most pinks on the market and still looks classic. I've received quite a few compliments on this pairing as well! What do you think about my nail combo?

2 comments:

  1. I love those colors! I actually have Mod About You, I love OPI. Great blog! I got your comment on mine, thank you for checking it out! Keep up the great work.

    XO Kay
    fashionablykay.com

    ReplyDelete